How to install Golang or Go language in my Kali.
Golang or Go language actually not preinstalled in Kali linux so that’s why I am writing here my write-up that how we installed Go in our kali. It is very easy process and Go is now more popular language in ethical hacking and penetration testing and I have been seen many interesting tools are written by Go language and there has lots of tools like asset finding,vulnerability finding, gf pattern e.t.c and e.t.c are written by Go and this tools are more fast when I am using in my Kali.
How to install :
- Visit https://golang.org/dl/
- Download latest version of Linux
3. Open your terminal and navigate to Download folder
4. Extract the files.
5. Add variables for Go on ~/.bashrc
6. Add this following paths to the end of the file.
7. Refresh the bashrc here use of source command
8. for verify we can creating “hello world” program in Go.
9. add the following code
10. lastly save the file and run the program to check everything was configured correctly or not.
Now ready to use Golang on Kali machine.